FastLeafDecay Mod speeds up leaf decay after you cut down the wood in a tree. By default it will only take about five seconds before all leaves are gone.
FastLeafDecay is a mod that quickly decays leaves from trees once you break all of the wood of the tree. If leaves are touching leaves of another tree, they may not despawn. This mod will speed up leaf removal of trees from the following mods, in addition to the default Minecraft trees: Natura, IndustrialCraft 2, Minefactory Reloaded.
FastLeafDecay mod speeds up leaf decay after you cut down the wood in a tree. By default it will only take about five seconds before all leaves are gone.
Only servers need to have this mod, so if you’re playing on a server that has it installed you will not need to install it on the client.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.