Enhanced Visuals Mod makes Minecraft more visually appealing when certain events occur, such as being under a potion’s effects, or looking at an Enderman.
Minecraft has gotten quite tasteless when it came to the visual aspect of the game. Whenever you get hit my a mob, all that happens is you getting knocked back and losing some health. This doesn’t really add atmosphere to the game at all. On top of that, Endermen are supposed to resemble Slender Man, correct? Then how come, whenever you look at them, your screen never turns to static?
That’s where this mod comes in to fix all of those problems. The Enhanced Visuals Mod is a mod that aims to add several visual effects based on what is happening to your player, essentially adding to the atmosphere of the game. For example, when you are at a really low health, your screen will pulse red everywhere, signalling that you are about to get slain. Another example would be when you are under a potion’s effects, such as poison. When you get struck by a poison potion, your screen will pulse a swampy green.
How to install Enhanced Visuals Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CreativeCore.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.