This is the successor of NotEnoughResources. By adding world-gen.json to the JER config folder and toggling the DIY setting ingame you can make your own ore distributions. You can even use /profile [chunk amount] [all] to create a world-gen-scan.json that will get the distributions from a generated world so you don’t have to guess. These features are quite advanced and only recommend for pack makers or experienced players.
- Mob Drops
- Dungeon Loot
- Ore Gen
- Plant Drops
- DIY ore graphs
How to install Just Enough Resources Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.